Sunday, November 8, 2009

Children's Photography Birmingham - Piper Photography




This is my attempt to only do one post per week! Recently I got to photograph my beautiful niece Jesalyn! She was such a cutie and loved posing for the camera. I'm starting to really love that graffiti wall I found! My favorite one is the first one, look at those beautiful eyes. The awesome beanie was made by Little Lovelies {www.2littlelovelies.blogspot.com} . Check out their amazing handmade children accessories and more!

Also, Check out Piper Photography's new Fan page on Facebook and receive special discount news and updates. Don't forget to book your holiday session while there is time to get those christmas cards printed! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. she's so beautiful! what a ham!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Quin is in the line up for my next post... I'm going to try to get them all edited by the end of this week!

    ReplyDelete